Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 7701
The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (BackEnd focused) will be responsible for developing the cloud and edge applications for NSC's data learning and services platform. This person will also be part of machine learning and data analytics applications across silos of data to build best in class analytics software. This person will architect and perform at a senior level to help build out our technology platform using modern frontend, backend and mobile application technology frameworks. Must be willing to collaborate and help others on the team as necessary and be a solid team player. Person will work with smart bunch of folks who are doing state of the art development work in areas of home automation, security and control. Person will be interacting with product management and customers on the bleeding edge of technology to understand detailed requirements and create brand-new products for the market.
- Advance the state of the art in building services products with Node.js, Java, Golang
- Full stack development for desktop and mobile for a data learning and services application that's streamlining user interfaces and workflow processes in an important industry.
- Work with other top-notch engineers, product manager, program managers and QA
- Gathering functional requirements, architecting framework, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Designing/developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC's)
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, perform code reviews and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Design and develop the front end for our customer-facing applications using MVC framework
- Design and develop supporting components and services for the backend tiers focusing on fault-tolerance and scalability in a multi-tenant enterprise environment
- Maintain and improve the functionality and performance of the existing web applications; refactor legacy codebase
- Help shape and execute the technical roadmap to develop next generation features; integrate corporate- and product-level architecture principles and goals into the team's project work through designs, implementation strategies, and project sequencing.
- Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based decision making in the organization.
- Other Duties as assigned