ARY TECHNOLOGIES OPC PRIVATE LIMITED
is giving opportunity for Fresher’s and the students who are struggling to get job in Software Industry.
ARY is a part of 10 year old RR Group of Companies who are into various domains like Aviation, Fashion, Interior, Telecommunication, Logistics and Ecommerce. Having its Branches in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore & Pune.
We are looking for an Intern or Software Developer Trainee with good analytical skills. BE/B Tech, MCA or Any graduates (year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 batch) are eligible to apply. Candidates will be assigned a senior developer as a mentor and will be trained in either web technologies and/or big data technologies.What You Will Be Doing?
What You Need for this Position?
- Involved in every stage of software development lifecycle and get familiarity on all product development activities.
- Assist team lead on implementation and testing of the complex module as directed by the team lead. Get hands-on experience on programming.
- Getting mentored by senior developer of the team and be a mentor for new junior developer.
- Be an active member of technical staff involved in designing, coding and unit testing the complex software components for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, as well as producing appropriate documentation.
- Candidate with or without previous industry experience will be considered for this position.
- Bachelor of Engineering or MCA candidates are preferred. Candidates with other degree will also be considered in exceptional cases.
- Candidates with previous relevant experience may be considered for fast track induction program and will be given our decision after a technical assessment with candidate.
Salary of 5,000/- to 10,000/- a Month during training/internship period of 3-6 months.
On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1.8 to 4.2 Lac/annum.TRAINING CHARGES APPLICABLE
- 1,00,000/- (50,000/- at the time of joining 50,000/- will be deducted from salary every month) Non-Refundable DD to be Paid towards your training charges